WHAT IS A LOWER FACELIFT?
A lower facelift addresses the bottom third of the face to tighten the jowls and eradicate a double chin in order to achieve a defined, rejuvenated jawline. Wrinkles and lines are softened, while the neck is firmed and contoured.
WHAT DOES A LOWER FACELIFT ADDRESS?
- Loose neck skin
- Poorly defined jawline
- Wrinkles, folds, and creases
- Downturned corners of the mouth
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR A LOWER FACELIFT?
Dr. Afrooz will assess your candidacy for a lower facelift in Miami after performing an in-depth evaluation and review of your medical history during your confidential consultation. If it turns out a lower facelift is not right for you, the doctor can provide many other viable alternatives for rolling back the clock on facial aging. Ideal candidates for a lower facelift should meet the following requirements:
- Are generally in good health
- Have no significant medical conditions
- Do not smoke
- Are experiencing sagging in the lower face, jawline and neck
- Have a double chin or a poorly defined jawline
- Have realistic expectations about what this procedure can achieve
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A LOWER FACELIFT?
- Less costly and invasive than a full facelift
- No general anesthesia
- Minimizes scarring
- Firms, smooths and tones the upper neck and jawline
- Helps reverse the downturned corners of the mouth
- Reduces a double chin
- Combats multiple signs of aging
- Helps to tighten the jowls
- Can take up to 10 years off the appearance
- Can be well combined with a neck lift
- Helps enhance self-confidence