A “deep neck lift” corrects a wide range of aesthetic issues affecting the neck. This advanced surgery addresses skin, the underlying muscles, fat, and connective tissues to create a sculpted elegance that appears refined and natural.
Is a deep neck lift right for me?
A deep neck lift is ideally suited for patients who have vertical neck bands, under-chin fat, loose skin folds, or other age-related conditions. It is also an excellent approach for younger patients who have inherited a heavier neck and want to create a more elegant profile. Every person has unique issues they want to resolve. If you are considering facial plastic surgery, you deserve access to the most advanced techniques, and a surgery that brings you the highest level of satisfaction. A deep neck lift may be the right approach for you if:
- You are in good overall health and safe to undergo surgery.
- You want to restore youthful definition at the jawline.
- You feel your neck appears heavy or thick, rather than smoothly elegant.
- You have vertical neck bands.
- You have a sagging area extending from the chin onto the neck.